Buy this and your school gets £6.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Don’t be fooled by the demure dresses. Sassy heroines, secrets, rumours: it’s the Georgian Gossip Girl. Hooked yet? Witty, clever, charming and (we think) pretty perfect, these are some of the best-loved classics in the world. Brilliantly barbed glimpses of high society in a lavish world of country houses. Boys meeting girls. Girls getting married. Snooty gentlefolk, nosy neighbours and pushy parents (sound familiar?). Just a few of the things this fearless writer pokes fun at, in books that are both wonderfully witty and touchingly romantic.
- Addictive reads by a pioneer of romantic comedy
- All-time classics like Pride and Prejudice and Emma
- Hilariously funny and brilliantly observed love stories
- Lots of strong female characters and quirky life lessons
“Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire.” J.K. Rowling
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksAssassin's Creed: Last Descendants Pack x 3
- Zara Hossain is Here (a powerful story of immigration, identity, family and love)
- Last One To Die
Simone Breaks All the Rules
- Pig-Heart Boy
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
I Know You Did It
- The Book Thief
- Noughts and Crosses #1: Noughts and Crosses