Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Can Tie My Own Shoelaces
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Got feet? Wear shoes? Get this handy little book. Hey presto! Your laces will soon be all tied up. Are you all tied up in knots trying to tie your shoelaces? Well, this colourful sneaker template makes it totally fun. Yes, really. Practise weaving these cool green laces through the punched holes and tying them into a bow. Follow the steps and pictures and you’ll quickly get it right. The book even has easy rhymes to help you remember the motions. One, two, tie your shoe.
- Punched-hole shoe template on the book cover
- Real shoelaces to lace through the holes and tie up
- Simple rhymes in the book explain each action
- Hands-on way to practise and master lacing
This product has not been reviewed yet.