See Inside: How Things Work
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An amazing flap book packed with inventions, machines, gadgets and devices, and facts and information about how they work. Over 90 flaps reveal the insides of car engines, toilets, escalators, submarines and microwaves and many, many other machines. Includes internet links to websites with animations, games and experiments.
340 in UK Primary September 2023
February 6th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
10booksHorrible Science Pk x10
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Women in Science
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- On The Origin of Species
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Making A Baby: An Inclusive Guide to How Every Family Begins
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
2booksReeve & McIntyre Pair
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Mia the Bridesmaid Fairy
928 Miles from Home
- Lots of Things to Know About Animals
2booksMurderous Maths Pair
- The Story of Afro Hair
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
Tom Gates #20: Tom Gates 20: Happy to Help (eventually) PB
- If I Ran the Country
The Boy at the Top of the Mountain
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History