Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Hot Topics: Castles
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Inspire children’s creativity with exciting castle activities with these ERA award nominated topic books.
- Favourites topics linked closely to the curriculum.
- Activities provided at three different levels, providing ready-made opportunities for extension and support – ideal for mixed age classes.
- Focus and inspire your children with practical photocopiables that include templates for model making and other interactive resources.
- Resources can be created from the book – no expensive shopping list required!
- Guidance provided on how to stage a project day that can be enjoyed by the whole school!
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
ReviewsAdd a review
Add a review
Sue Horn from Leigh Beck Junior School takes a look at Hot Topics Castle for us.
Hot Topics is a welcome new style of publication on a range of ‘Topic Based’ or ‘Themed’ subjects.
Castles will prove to be a useful resource for teachers in Primary schools who are trying to broaden the curriculum from the narrow constraints it has been placed under until recently. It offers a range of cross curricular themes with clear learning objectives and links to National Curriculum Programmes of Study.
It contains ideas suited to all KS1 and 2 phases which provide busy teachers with a confidence building framework to expand the school curriculum. Good illustrations and useful photocopiable resources. It doesn’t do all the work but gives useful starting points which could be linked to or expanded in many directions.