Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horribly Famous: Pirates and their Caribbean Capers
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A book for all you scurvy sea-dogs out there! From flaming fire ships to dynamite-popping rum-guzzlers, discover the baddest buccaneers who ever sailed the bounding main! You’ve probably heard of a few pirates…
- Horrible Henry Morgan and his flaming fire ships
- Awful Anne Bonny and her flaming temper
- Barmy Blackbeard and his – er – flaming black beard
But did you know that Henry Morgan ate his own shoes, Anne Bonny scared strong men shirtless, and Blackbeard guzzled his rum with a dash of dynamite? Now you can get the inside story from pirates’ long-lost logbooks, discover the terrible truth about real pirate life, and learn about fighting/ boarding techniques, tricks of the trade, pirate laws, pirate flags… and the landlubbers’ guide to pirate boats!
November 2nd, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.