Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horribly Famous: Darwin and Other Seriously Super Scientists
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You’ve probably heard of a few scientists. There’s Galileo and his telescope, Isaac Newton and his apple, and Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution. But did you know that:
- Galileo was sentenced to life in prison for his shocking ideas about the solar system
- Newton didn’t really like science that much, and sometimes it got on his nerves
- Darwin wrote a book about his pet worms
Yes – even though they’re dead, scientists are still full of surprises! Get the lowdown on ten horribly famous ones in this horribly funny, horribly gripping book. Read the inside story in their lost notebooks, gasp at the news reports as their breakthroughs hit the headlines, and find out all about their mad and mind-blowing experiments!
September 7th, 2009
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.