Horrible Science: The Terrible Truth About Time
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want some really horrible science? It’s about time! Go time-travelling with this icky book and discover all the terrible time facts you’ve been waiting ages to find out. What happens if you go too close to a black hole? How do flies tell the time? Why do the years zoom past faster as you get older? Find out who was killed for changing the calendar. Make your own crazy clock. Meet the tortured time geniuses who went mad working it out! Check out your chances of a time-travel trip (but don’t forget your sick bag!) The Terrible Truth about Time will get your ticker racing!
April 6th, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Horrible Histories: Villainous Victorians
The Weird World of William Shakespeare
- Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War (Classic Edition)
Totally: Gobsmacking Galaxy
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
The Bad Guys #4: The Bad Guys: Episode 7&8
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
- Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
The Bad Guys #3: The Bad Guys: Episode 5&6
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
The Bad Guys #1: Episodes 1 and 2
The Bad Guys #2: Episodes 3 and 4
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- No Ballet Shoes in Syria
- The Clockwork Crow
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
Everything Awesome About Space and Other Galactic Facts!
- Break the Mould