Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Science to make you scream with laughter – and stop your teacher from bashing your ears! If you can stomach the squishy side of science without squealing, read on to give yourself the ultimate test. Lift the piano lid on noise and get ready to hear:
- why farts are so loud
- how singers turn music into glass-smashing vandalism
- how church bells can make your nose bleed
- how sound makes your eyeballs shiver in their sockets
- how noise can stun and even kill you (and not just your teacher’s droning voice!)
- how your dad’s awful CD collection could help to catch a crook
From sonic sound guns that leave you dashing to the loo to the nasty noises of the wildest wild animals, it all sounds dreadfully exciting!!
August 4th, 2008
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.