Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oh no! It’s time for science class, and you’ve just not got the energy. Well – we’ll zap you awake with a killer fact or two! It makes stars shine and bonfires burn. It gives you the power to lift your pen and make it through class each day (well, most of the time!) What could it be? It’s killer energy!Read on to discover:
- why space loos spray out frozen pee
- how stodgy school dinners power your body
- how killer energy makes people catch fire when they fart
- how Galileo’s great discoveries were saved by a sausage
- how to make a model mega-tsunami
- why you feel so weak in the morning
- how killer energy will end the universe
Power yourself up with a book of foul facts to leave you buzzing for more! It’s killer stuff!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 208 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.