Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh no! It’s time for science class, and you’ve just not got the energy. Well – let’s zap the kids awake with a killer fact or two! It makes stars shine and bonfires burn. It gives you the power to point at the blackboard and make it through class each day. What could it be? It’s killer energy!Amaze your students as you reveal:
- why space loos spray out frozen pee
- how stodgy school dinners power their bodies
- how killer energy makes people catch fire when they fart
- how Galileo’s great discoveries were saved by a sausage
- how to make a model mega-tsunami
- why you feel so weak in the morning
- how killer energy will end the universe
Power everyone up with a book of foul facts to leave children buzzing for more! It’s killer stuff!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.