Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The horrible book to go with the TV series!
When your teachers drone on about the Romans, I bet they don’t tell you how REALLY ROTTEN they were! In their enormous Empire, the ruthless Romans learned all about bossing people about… while inventing tons of terrible tortures for people who didn’t do what they said! So grab this book to read all about their beastly battles, gruesome gods and marvellous myths. And if you’re feeling really brave, you can also find out…
- What Roman soldiers wore under their kilts
- Why rich Romans needed a vomitorium
- How their deadly doctors were more likely to kill you than cure you
- How to tell the future using a dead chicken
It’s the real story of the rotten Romans… for those who can stomach it!
June 1st, 2009
- 144 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.