Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans Get 25% off orders over £50 with code READMORE25 Get 30% off orders over £75 with code READMORE30
Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded! Readers can discover all the foul facts about the Stormin’ Normans, including:
- why Norman knights slept with a dolly,
- which pirate hung up his eye-patch and became a saint
- and why Crusader ships were defended with barrels of pee.
- With shiny foil cover
- Hilariously Horrible illustrations throughout
- Horrible Histories is a beloved TV comedy series and stage show
- Now a feature film starring Kim Cattrall, Nick Frost, Derek Jacobi, Warwick Davis, Craig Roberts, Rupert Graves, Kate Nash, Emilia Jones, Lee Mack and many, many more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians
Horrible Histories: Barmy British Empire
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
SAVE Promo available