Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Savage Stone Age (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Feb 2014||£6.99|
Rated 5/5 from 11 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You probably thought that Stone Age people spent all their time standing stones up on one end and rubbing sticks together to make fires. Not so! The savage Stone Age tribes knew loads of nasty ways to make history exciting! They lived in caves, hunted wild animals, and had mucky table manners bad enough to make you sick. You probably knew that already, but open this book to see…
- What Stone Age people used instead of toilet paper
- Why a hole in the skull is good for headaches
- How to make a Stone Age mummy
Read on for even more icky information about nasty Neanderthals and their curious cave paintings. Explore the truth about Stonehenge, and see what suffering scientists do with Stone Age poo! History has never been so horrible!
February 4th, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.0; Middle years; 3.0 points
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.