Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Gracie Grabbit and the Tiger
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Did you love Helen Stephens’ cute picture book, How to Hide a Lion? (If you’ve not read it yet, you really must.) Well, now it’s time to hug a tiger! Just follow Gracie Grabbit to the zoo. This curious little girl can’t wait to see all the animals. There’s just one teensy problem: her dad is a naughty robber! He’s pinched the penguins’ fish, a baby’s rattle and the elephants’ buns. How can Gracie stop him? Well – this cuddly tiger has an idea! The most iconic tiger since The Tiger Who Came to Tea. The cheekiest robber since Burglar Bill. A picture book with classic appeal: sweet and funny and all-round gorgeous.
- By the author of Fleabag and How to Hide a Lion
- Touching tale of learning to do the right thing
- Packed full of warmth, mischief and funny mix-ups
- Illustrated in Helen Stephens’ much-loved retro style
October 1st, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.