Goosebumps Hall of Horrors: Why I Quit Zombie School
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Not just any zombies: R.L. Stine zombies. These are monsters to die for. Have you ever had that feeling that you don’t fit in at school? Well, Matt has it badly. He’s moved to a new place – and he’s definitely the quickest, liveliest student there. What’s up with the others? His suspicions are confirmed when his new friend Franny asks, ‘How long have you been dead?’ Oops: it looks like Matt has unwittingly enrolled in zombie school. A dead scary adventure is in store…
- Nerve-shredding zombie fun from horror master R.L. Stine
- Explore the deadly Hall of Horrors in this creepy story
- Over 350 million Goosebumps books sold worldwide
- Don’t miss the fantastic movie starring Jack Black
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Infinite Days
- Goosebumps Most Wanted #2: Son of Slappy
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
No Such Thing As Dragons
7booksRewards Value Pack: Captain Underpants x 7
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
SAVE Promo available
Death Sets Sail
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12
- Code Name Bananas
Night Bus Hero