Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Girls in Tears
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The girls are back – and tears and heartbreak are on the horizon yet again. Ellie’s romance is on its last legs. Nadine is heartbroken over a boy she met on the internet. And Magda’s hamster has died, leaving her in floods of grief. Each girl is shedding rivers of tears. In fact, they’re all so busy crying that they’ve forgotten to talk. As we all know, silence can be deadly. Can their friendship survive these trying times?
- The last book in this bestselling, heartwarming series
- Uplifting, realistic look at the issues teenage girls face
- Celebrates the joy of friendship and its ups and downs
- Funny and frank – a total essential for Jacky’s older fans!
October 11th, 2007
AR book level: 4.3; Upper years; 5.0 points
- 168 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.