Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Girls Out Late
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 18 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
High five! Ellie finally has a boyfriend – someone who’s interested in her, not her beautiful besties Magda and Nadine. She and Russell are made for each other, drawn together by their shared love of art. If only Dad thought Russell was perfect too… While Ellie runs into trouble with Dad, Magda grapples with a new crush, and Nadine falls for slimy Liam again. What they need is a girls’ night out – Girls Out Late!
- Third in this fabulous series about teen life and friendship
- Uplifting, realistic look at the issues teenage girls face
- Celebrates the joy of friendship and its ups and downs
- Funny and frank – a total essential for Jacky’s older fans!
October 11th, 2007
AR book level: 4.2; Upper years; 6.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.