Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Nobody does rollicking rhymes like this man, and here the jolly pictures are as lovely as the words. Don’t be a kid without them. Do you know of Giles Andreae? He’s one of Britain’s best-loved poets. In fact, this talented man has many names, like Purple Ronnie and Edward Monkton. But we don’t care what he calls himself, as long as he keeps writing books like these. So much for any small person to love: rhythm, rhyme and glorious colour. Here are four of his great bestsellers, all with super-bright pictures by top artists. Travel from the tropical jungle all the way to the bottom of the sea.
- Rollicking fun by two award-winning creative partners
- Boisterous read-aloud rhymes that encourage joining in
- Kids absolutely love these vibrant, energetic favourites
- Top author-illustrator team behind many joyful bestsellers
This product has not been reviewed yet.