Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
John Green loves it. David Levithan loves it. But hey – life’s not about what other folks think. It’s about what YOU think. About YOU. Because you only get one life. And you deserve to be happy. So remember: dare to be who you are. Other people can get you all wrong. To be fair, George can see where they’re coming from. Everyone agrees she’s a boy: her parents, her teachers, even her medical records. But she’s quite certain they’re wrong. She knows she’s a girl. She just doesn’t know how to tell them. That is, until the auditions for the female lead role in the school play of Charlotte’s Web. Suddenly George knows just what to do. It’s showtime!
- A heartfelt and witty story with a transgender heroine
- Powerful message of choosing to live on your own terms
- A simple, feelgood story about a topical real-life issue
- “Warm, funny, and inspiring” – Kirkus Reviews
September 3rd, 2015
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.