Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Elvie really wants a puppy. Instead, she gets a fish. When Mum comes back from the pet shop with Fluff the goldfish, Elvie refuses to feel disappointed. She’s sure she can train Fluff to do amazing tricks. It might just take a bit of time. At first, things don’t exactly go swimmingly. Fluff can’t beg, sit or bark on command. But he can fart. Will Fluff’s smelly talent turn him into the world’s first performing goldfish?
- A cheeky delight from comedy king Michael Rosen
- Funny pictures by Horrid Henry illustrator Tony Ross
- Michael Rosen is one of the UK’s top children’s authors
- He served as Children’s Laureate from 2007-2009
January 3rd, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.