Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brilliantly funny Christmas picture book that will make you laugh out loud!
Martha May has marvellous manners, especially at Christmas – after all, that’s the most important time of year to be nice! So Martha writes very neat cards and gives very thoughtful gifts... and she never forgets to leave delicious snacks for Santa and his reindeer!
But when Martha May gives Santa a giant Christmas pudding, something very unusual happens. Oh no, what have you done, Martha May?!
Perfect for fans of The Dinosaur Who Pooped Christmas, children will love this very silly Christmas picture book about a very smelly Santa!
- Created by Dave Hughes, a much-loved Australian stand-up comedian, television and radio presenter and Holly Ife, who is a successful journalist and children’s book author
- With laugh-out-loud illustrations by the bestselling Philip Bunting
- If you love Christmas, Santa and silliness, then you will love this book!
1251 in SCB Offer October 2021
November 5th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Klutz Junior: Twinkly Tiaras
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
8booksShakespeare Can Be Fun! Pack x 8
- Klutz: DIY Barrettes, Bows and Hair Ties
- The Scarecrows' Wedding
- Christmas Jumper Colouring Book
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
My Awesome Dinosaur Book
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle's Christmas
- Rainbow Magic: Jacinda the Peace Fairy
2booksMy Little Pony Pair
- Spa Star: Soap Lab
- The Truth According to Arthur
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Frightful First World War
- National Curriculum Revision: Maths Revision Guide (Year 4)
- How to Be a Dog
- Usborne First Reading: The Story of Baby Jesus
Little Robin Red Vest
The Creature Choir
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
- Where's Santa's Elf? Over 500 things to spot!
The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
- Now Wash Your Hands!
The Grinny Granny Donkey