Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Everything Beautiful is Not Ruined
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
There are three things wrong with wilderness camp. 1) The wilderness. 2) Ingrid. 3) All the other screwball teens there. Is Ingrid losing her sanity – or might she just be finding it? It starts as a simple deal with Mum. If Ingrid can get through three weeks at wilderness camp, she can go to the school of her choice. Sounds fair. Log cabins, campfires, marshmallows… Except – when Ingrid arrives, it’s clear she’s made a big fat blunder. (Should have read the small print!) There are no marshmallows here. Her group must survive a tortuous trek, with nobody to guide them and nothing but what they can carry. Ouch. Even worse, she’s been teamed up with an ‘at risk’ bunch of losers and screw-ups. What’s Ingrid got in common with them? What can they teach her? Answer: more than she thinks…
- By the acclaimed author of Lola Carlyle’s 12-Step Romance
- A richly compelling tale of nature, self-discovery and change
- Perfect for fans of I’ll Give You the Sun or the movie Wild
- A wonderfully touching and complex portrait of teen life
8219 in Secondary Rewards 2017/18
April 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.