Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Peas are evil! We all know it. Except Daisy’s mum. Why can’t she see how gross and blobby and fiendish they are? Every dinner time, Mum says the same thing. “Eat your peas.” The yucky green balls are ganging up on Daisy’s plate – but she is NOT going to eat them. And so the battle starts. Mum says if Daisy will eat her peas, she can have a chocolate factory. She can even have her own space rocket with double retro laser blammers. But Daisy says: NO! Nothing will make Daisy eat her peas. Except, maybe, one thing Mum really hates!
- An all-time funny classic starring cheeky Daisy
- Warm and funny look at a familiar mealtime battle
- Brilliantly bold colour pictures by Nick Sharratt
- Winner of the Red House Children’s Book Award
January 1st, 2009
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.