Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
EDGE Dream to Win: Bradley Wiggins
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How did the world’s best sporting stars make it to the top? What obstacles did they face? How did their lives change? Find out in the Dream to Win series: easy-read biographies of big names in sport. In this book, you’ll learn about Bradley Wiggins – the first British cyclist ever to win the Tour de France. From his first bike rides to his incredible Olympic triumphs, follow his meteoric race to the top!
- An inspirational sporting biography in an easy-read format
- Exciting black-and-white drawings help to explain the text
- Reveals the skill, determination and luck needed to win
- Clear, simple text by award-winning author Roy Apps
Reading age: 7+.
5851 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
September 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.2; Middle years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.