Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Dog Man #1: Dog Man
Buy this and your school gets £2.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
New from the bonkers genius who brought you Captain Underpants! Half dog. Half man. ALL hero cop. Dog Man’s crazy story is so funny it’s criminal. (No sweat. You know who to call.) Is he a man? Is he a dog? Nope: he’s both! When Greg the police dog and his cop companion are injured on the job, their only option is life-changing surgery. That’s how Dog Man is born! With the head of a dog and the body of a human, this crime-biting police hound has a real nose for justice. But will he answer the call of duty – or the call of the wild? (Try not to laugh so hard that YOU have to call 999!)
- A laugh-out-loud sensation from funny hero Dav Pilkey
- Bursting with jokes, cartoons and tail-wagging antics
- Over 70 million Captain Underpants books sold
- Dav’s last three books were all no. 1 bestsellers
Dog Man (book 1)
September 1st, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.6; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 240 pages