Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Dial A Ghost
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Wilkinson family, who became ghosts when a bomb dropped on their house in 1943, badly need a new home. But there is a horrible mix-up at the agency that specialises in matching ghosts to suitable homes! Before they know it, they are sent to Fulton Hall, where the ghastly Fulton and Frieda Snodde-Brittle have asked for a ghost that will frighten their nephew Oliver to death… A crazy, hilarious tale of spooks on the loose from the late, great Eva Ibbotson.
- A glorious ghostly romp from the legendary Eva Ibbotson
- Witty, grotesque, anarchic and full of humour and heart
- Eva won the Smarties Prize for Journey to the River Sea
- Her other books included The Secret of Platform 13
“You’ll love this chain-rattlingly, blood-oozingly hilarious story.” Daily Telegraph
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.