Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Teach children scientific enquiry skills with these imaginative and creative science investigations.
- Engage and motivate children with problems set in real-life contexts.
- Cater for different learning styles with visual and hands-on resources.
- Ensure children learn scientific language – vocabulary highlighted throughout.
- Enable children to apply their knowledge with follow-up suggestions for further work.
- Encourages children to think independently and creatively.
September 3rd, 2007
- 96 pages
Karen Vive from Binfield C E Primary School, Berkshire takes a look at Creative Activities: Scientific Enquiry Ages 7-11 for us.
What an amazing way to present creative ideas for covering aspects of the science curriculum. Throughout the message transmitted is ‘science is fun’ The story line that links similar sections is appealing to children; the learning objectives are clearly stated and useful background information is included to ensure the science is relevant to the task.
Many of the suggested activities will return awe and wonder to the children’s learning. The activities rely on easily assembled materials. The guidance for teachers is clear for all aspects of the learning.
Differentiation is taken into account and sheets, which act as aide memoirs or work sheets, are available if required. Flexibility allows for activities to be individual, group or whole class. The nature of the activities means that they do not fit naturally into a conventional science lesson.
To benefit from the wealth of experimentation, investigation and use of science knowledge, they are best used in longer sessions or as part of an enrichment programme. This is an excellent Key Stage 2 resource that will service the needs of all teachers, regardless of their experience.