This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Professor McMoo is a very clever cow. He’s so clever that he has built himself a time machine from discarded farming machinery. He and his two cow friends, Pat and Bo Vine, are star agents of the CIA: the Cows in Action, a crack team of cow commandos who travel through time to repair mistakes in history! But as they travel from Ancient Egypt to the Wild West and Tudor times, have they got the beef to take on all the moo-nsters they’ll meet? And can they continue to dodge their arch-foes, the evil Ter-moo-nators? A wonderfully ridiculous series with heaps of boy appeal from Steve Cole, author of the Astrosaurs books.
In this pack
- Cows in Action #11: The Victorian Moo-ders
- Cows in Action: First Cows on the Moon
- Cows in Action: The Moo-gic of Merlin
- Cows in Action: The Moo-lympic Games
- Cows in Action: The Moo-My's Curse
- Cows in Action: The Pirate Moo-tiny
- Cows in Action: The Roman Moo-stery
- Cows in Action: The Ter-Moo-Nators
- Cows in Action: The Wild West Moo-nster
- Cows in Action: World War Moo