Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Counting by 7s
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ice buckets, brave? Nah. Brave is coping alone after a tragic car crash when you’re so smart it’s a disability. Let alone a confidence crisis. Need a tear-jerker to follow the awesome Mockingbird? Or even The Fault in Our Stars? Here it is. A miracle of a book: one that shrinks all those daily bothers and boo-boos down to size. Willow Chance, aged twelve, is a genius. Her mind is full of strange obsessions. She counts by seven to reassure herself. She can solve any maths problem, but she’ll never fit in or adapt. So how will she cope when she loses everyone she loves in a car crash?
- An award-winning bestseller by the author of Mockingbird
- A powerful tale of being different in a bewildering world
- Explores important themes of acceptance, grief and change
- Follows Willow’s struggle to adapt to a new foster family
#reading-lists-11 p(hidden). #wigig p(hidden). #heartwarming
May 1st, 2014
AR book level: 5.6; Upper years; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.