Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Connectors: Teacher Resource Book: Year 6
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Connectors is a new KS2 non-fiction reading scheme that encourages children to develop their skills working independently in teams. It uses reciprocal reading techniques with each pupil taking a turn to be the leader.
- Topical non-fiction to attract all readers.
- Up-to-the-minute subjects to spark off debate.
- Encourages all children to participate and develop speaking, listening and comprehension skills.
- Track each child’s progress using a concise assessment sheet.
- The teacher’s resource book is an essential guide to the scheme, to make it easy to get started.
June 1st, 2009
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.