Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Connectors: Eye and Ear Pollution x 6 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > Comprehension
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Reading > Reciprocal Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Animals
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Ourselves
Connectors is a groundbreaking reading series which narrows the attainment gap through peer-to-peer learning. Children work in small independent groups, each taking a turn to be the leader as they read a book together, following prompts to make predictions and debate issues raised in the text.
Clear prompts represented by coloured faces show each child when it is their turn to read and lead, and how to focus the discussion to engage their team members. This exciting approach builds reading and listening skills, promotes successful teamwork and encourages every child to participate.
Peer-to-peer learning builds cooperation and trust between pupils, motivates disengaged learners, moderates behaviour and develops leadership and cognition skills. The Sutton Trust ranks peer tutoring as one of the most effective ways to improve overall achievement, with disadvantaged and low achieving pupils making particular gains.
Eye and Ear Pollution explores how unwanted sights and sounds are part of our everyday lives, whether we realise it or not. People may differ on what is considered eye and ear pollution, but its effects on our bodies, wild animals and the environment cannot be denied.
June 1st, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.