Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Big Cat Poetry: I Want a Pet! (Book Band Green/5)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“I want a pet! I want a pet! I hope I like the pet I get!” When a boy goes to the Strange Pet Shop to find a pet, there’s no knowing what he’ll find there. He is very particular, and nothing at the Strange Pet Shop suits him – until, at last, the perfect pet comes bounding through the door!
• Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
• Text type: A poem with predictable structure and patterned language
• At the end of the story is a poster advertising the Strange Pet Shop, which is ideal for further discussion and supporting further work outside the reading session
• Curriculum links: Citizenship – Animals and us
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
January 5th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.