Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Wartman
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Feb 2012||£5.99|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A funny quick read by master storyteller Michael Morpurgo. Get to the good bits faster. Have you ever had a wart? Dilly has one called George who gives him lots of grief at school. Everyone laughs and calls Dilly ‘Wartman’, and he doesn’t know what to do. That is, until he meets old Mr Ben… This short book is great for anyone, but it has extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A witty quick read by top author Michael Morpurgo
- Great story with built-in support for dyslexic readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, plus lots of illustrations
- From an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
October 1st, 2013
AR book level: 2.9; Middle years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.