Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £5.74 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What might it be like to grow up in Africa, living by the sparkling blue sea? No need to buy a plane ticket: just read these sunny stories by Nigerian storyteller Atinuke. (Better than an exotic holiday.) They’re all about Anna Hibiscus – a little girl who lives on the African coast with her big extended family. Anna splashes in the sea, bathes in the sun and sells luscious ripe oranges. It’s paradise. There’s just one thing missing – snow!
- Funny and vibrant stories for developing readers
- Teaches children about African life in a positive way
- Shows an Africa of vibrant natural beauty and close human community
- Written by a well-known storyteller who frequently performs in UK schools
5529 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
This product has not been reviewed yet.