Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Gracie Grabbit and the Tiger
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Did you love Helen Stephens’ cute picture book, How to Hide a Lion? (If you’ve not read it yet, you really must.) Well, now it’s time to hug a tiger! Just follow Gracie Grabbit to the zoo. This curious little girl can’t wait to see all the animals. There’s just one teensy problem: her dad is a naughty robber! He’s pinched the penguins’ fish, a baby’s rattle and the elephants’ buns. How can Gracie stop him? Well – this cuddly tiger has an idea! The most iconic tiger since The Tiger Who Came to Tea. The cheekiest robber since Burglar Bill. A picture book with classic appeal: sweet and funny and all-round gorgeous.
- By the author of Fleabag and How to Hide a Lion
- Touching tale of learning to do the right thing
- Packed full of warmth, mischief and funny mix-ups
- Illustrated in Helen Stephens’ much-loved retro style
October 1st, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.