Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Horrible Histories Annual 2016
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Cancel all your plans and clear your diary. Your annual megadose of yuck has arrived! Yup: the Horrible Histories Annual is back – so huge and horrible you can knock your enemies out with it. Good plan. You’ll be needing that kind of weapons backup. Because things are getting historically nasty! Blitz bombs. Rotten Romans. Cruel castles. Putrid pirates. (Hello, Blackbeard!) Comic strips. Puzzles. Games, quizzes and dumb jokes. We’re not just wasting our breath: you’ve gotta be tough to tackle it. Wimps – just go home.
- Horribly funny facts, jokes, quizzes and activities
- By the classic team of Terry Deary and Martin Brown
- Bursting with chuckles and iconic colour artwork
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold
August 6th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 64 pages