Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ouch! From the author of Seven Days, another literary sucker-punch in the guts. Love can hurt. But should it hurt this much…? At first, Will seems like a keeper. Handsome, loving, reliable. He’s the comforting rock Anna needs in her life since her mum passed away. Until his other side shows through. Moody, possessive, prone to violent fury which comes and goes in a flash. Will wants Anna to be his alone. Soon he’s shutting her old world out. Without her friends and family, the walls are closing in… Rising talent Eve Ainsworth shows you the peaks and troughs of twisted love in a dark tale that’ll claw at your heart. DO take it as a warning.
- A pitch-perfect look at love at its most addictive and destructive
- By the Carnegie Medal nominated author of Seven Days and Damage
- “Gripping … a book that every teenage girl should read” – Bookseller
- A hugely topical story told with great authenticity and flair
This book contains mature language and content.
478 in UK Teen January 2018
March 3rd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.5; Upper years; 6.0 points
- 272 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.