Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
“You’re pathetic. RIP.” Ever got a note like that? Or sent one? Two girls – bully and victim – are locked into battle, hurtling towards a knock-out climax. Ouch. For Jess, school should be a refuge from her tough home life. Instead, thanks to bullying Kez, it’s a place of dread. Kez might be pretty and smart, but her life isn’t sweet. At least with every taunt, she can prove she’s better than Jess. Right…? At last: a book as tough as Noughts and Crosses, but right here and in your face. A reminder that every black cloud might have a silver lining. A story that makes you take sides, then shows the danger of choosing sides. Where do you stand? Cancel that Boxfit class: here’s reading that packs a real punch.
- A searing tale of bullying by the author of Crush and Damage
- Shocking, topical stuff from a writer with a powerful grasp of real-life issues
- Ideal for fans of Annabel Pitcher, Chris Higgins and Jenny Downham
- “A very good and highly relevant read for young teens” – Books For Keeps
This book contains mature content.
February 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.9; Upper years; 6.0 points
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.