Now You Know Science: Hot and Cold
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is hot and what is cold? The sun is hot, an ice lolly is cold. This book looks at how we use hot and cold things every day, how we keep warm and how we keep cool. Lively text, colourful pictures and fun puzzles help children to learn all about temperature using simple everyday examples.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Project Science: Human Body
- Project Science: Plants
- Mind Webs: Human Body
11booksDavid Walliams Pack x11
- Moving Up with Science: The Body
- Mind Webs: Electricity and Magnetism
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Mind Webs: Living Things
- Are You a Scientist?
- David Walliams and Tony Ross Pack
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet