Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Classic grand adventure in the style of… Nope, hang on. This is the book that set the style. If you like Michael Morpurgo or The Famous Five, you’ll love this gripping tale of spies and secrets. When their father is accused of spying for enemy powers, Roberta, Peter and Phyllis move to the country with their mum. Although they miss their dad, they love their little cottage and the adventures they have on the railway – like preventing a train crash! But will they ever find out what really happened to their dad, and be able to prove his innocence?
- An all-time favourite tale of spies and adventure
- Full of excitement, yet with a cosy classic feel
- Big themes of family, loyalty and being brave
- Edith Nesbit also wrote Five Children and It
This product has not been reviewed yet.