Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Bullying
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- All About You > School Life
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
Ultimate feels! A boy with a deformed face takes your heart on a wondrous rollercoaster ride. Auggie likes doing normal stuff like eating ice cream and playing on his Xbox. He feels normal – inside. But being normal doesn’t make little kids run away screaming. Or devastate your soul like this inspiring story. Right? Born with a terrible facial deformity, Auggie has been taught at home all his life. Now he’s going to school for the very first time. He’ll have to expose his face to the world. Will anyone see past it? Warm, funny and heartbreaking, Auggie’s story will stay with you for the rest of your life.
“A gem of a story. Moving and heart-warming. This book made me laugh, made me angry, made me cry.” Malorie Blackman
“Incredibly charming, brutal and brilliant.” Observer