Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The title says it all in this electrifying finale to the Chaos Walking trilogy. When men turn to monsters, what hope is left? Three armies march on New Prentisstown, each intent on destroying the others. Todd and Viola are caught in the middle: hopelessly outnumbered, with no chance of escape. As the battles begin, how can they stop the fighting? How will they make peace? What terrible choices lie ahead? Still, while there’s life there’s hope. Until a third voice breaks into the battle. A voice bent on revenge…
- The Chaos Walking finale – winner of the Carnegie Medal
- By the brilliant Patrick Ness, who also wrote A Monster Calls
- An electrifying tale of power gone amok and the brutality of war
- Dystopian fantasy with a hugely topical real-world message
AR book level: 5.6; Upper years; 21.0 points
- 624 pages