Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Now fully in line with 2014 Curriculum objectives
Raise literacy and attainment through a deep and active reading of a best-loved children’s story by a major author. The Read & Respond series takes growing readers into the heart of over 70 timeless stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure.
Each teacher resource book focuses on a popular children’s story, bringing it alive in a cross-curricular way. Explore every facet of the story through speaking and listening activities, debate and discussion, guided reading, creative writing, quizzes, games and crafts.
This teacher resource book contains everything you need to share Stormbreaker with your class:
- Plot, character and setting activities
- Speaking and listening activities
- Guided and shared reading sessions
- Extended writing projects
- Differentiation and assessment ideas
- Photocopiable activity pages
“Reading and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children reading. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
June 2nd, 2008
- 32 pages