Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oh yum! It’s time for a scrumptious seaside picnic made by the best cook in the world. Summer reading doesn’t come better (and this picture book is great for sharing, too). Imagine a small white cottage perched on the cliffs. A red-and-white lighthouse you can row to in a little boat each day. And lots of tasty treats to enjoy at the village picnic. Does that sound like bliss? It is – until the Lighthouse Keeper eats a bit too much…
- A hilarious classic from a best-loved series
- Problem-based story that really get kids thinking
- Fabulous seaside setting full of things to spot
- Beautifully illustrated in a bold, vibrant style
This product has not been reviewed yet.