Sixteen Souls: Sixteen Souls
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The spooky, swoony YA debut from BookTok star @Merrowchild! Someone is stripping Europe’s most haunted city of its spirits. When self-destructive, 16-year-old seer, Charlie Frith, realises that one of his own ghostly friends has gone missing, he must put aside his own safety – and reclusive existence – if he is to find them. Charlie reluctantly teams up with Sam Harrow – the new seer in town – and a rag-tag group of ghosts, to save their friends from a fate literally worse than death. But there is a dark purpose behind these disappearances – more sinister than Charlie could ever have imagined. And, as he slowly comes to terms with his romantic feelings for Sam, the stakes become even higher as time quickly runs out!
- Perfect for fans of Cemetery Boys, Becky Albertalli and V E Schwab.
- #SixteenSouls has more than a-quarter-of-a-million views on TikTok and counting.
- A must-read for all young adult fans with intricately plotted mystery, sublime world-building and fantastically diverse cast of characters.
Praise for Sixteen Souls: “Delivers fun and frights in equal measure. A fantastically spooky, thrilling adventure!” – Kat Ellis, author of Wicked Little Deeds “Flawless twists, this book immediately pulled me in.” – H.M Long, author of Hall of Smoke “A captivating take of loss, friendship and love that had me gripped from first to last.” – Menna van Praag, author of The Sisters Grimm “Absolutely gripped.” – Amy McCaw, author of Mina and the Undead “The writing is rich; the characters sharply drawn.” – K.D Edwards, author of The Tarot Sequence Series “Sixteen Souls is a boundlessly clever, heartfelt queer take on the story of a sensitive young man who sees dead people. Talbot has crafted something chillingly delightful! Perfect for any ghoul-lover’s shelf!” – Adam Sass, author of Surrender Your Sons and The 99 Boyfriends of Micah Summers “Deliciously dark” – Cynthia Murphy, author of Last One to Die,Win Lose Kill Die and The Midnight Game “A delectable mystery” – Dawn Kurtagich, author of The Dead House “An outstanding debut” – Bex Hogan, author of Isles of Storm and Sorrow series
October 13th, 2022
AR book level: 5.1; Upper years; 12.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hunt A Killer: Blood in the Water (A Hunt A Killer Original Novel)
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #2: Darkwhispers
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #3: Firesong
- If This Gets Out
- The Raven Cycle #3: Blue Lily, Lily Blue
15books800L+ Upper Secondary Pack
15books700-790L Upper Secondary Pack
The Agency for Scandal
- Colin Kaepernick: Change the Game
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #1: Brightstorm
I Know You Did It
17booksTop 100 Books for Teens Pack A
Henderson’s Boys: One Shot Kill
- Fandom #1: The Fandom
6booksConnectors Ages 10+: An Idea Seed - Inventions That Change Our Lives x 6
SAVE Promo available
3booksKalynn Bayron Trio
- The Raven Cycle #2: The Dream Thieves
- The Kingdom
4booksKaren M. McManus Pack x 4
Sixteen Souls: Twelve Bones
- One of Us is Lying
- You're Not Supposed to Die Tonight
- Magical Boy Volume 2
- RWBY #2: Before the Dawn (RWBY, Book 2)
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3