Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who’s that flying in the sky? It’s SuperOwl! She comes to the rescue, time and again, but is everything quite as it seems? A funny rhyming story, specially written to develop phonemic awareness, starring quirky characters and stunning illustrations. With free online audio to listen to the story.
January 6th, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.5; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Trick or Treat, Parakeet?
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Flamingo Plays Bingo
- The Rise of Wolves
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages (newspaper edition)
The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Princess and the Frog
Supertato: Veggies in the Valley of Doom!
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- You Can't Call an Elephant in an Emergency
The Tabby McTat Sticker Book
- Bear Moves
- Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Biff, Chip and Kipper: The Sing Song and Other Stories
- Pie Corbett Page Turners Yr 1
- Read with Oxford: Stages 2-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: My Phonics Kit
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Pirates Are Coming!
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Captain Underpants: The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Spider Queen's Halloween
Owl Babies (25th Anniversary Edition)
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Geronimo Stilton: The Sewer Rat Stink (Graphic Novel #1)
Unicorns Don't Love Rainbows
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Year 4 Pack x 6
- Shark in the Park