Big Little Hearts #2: Who Will Love Me When You're Gone?
Buy this and your school gets £1.26 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who Will Love Me When You’re Gone? is a moving yet reassuring journey through a child’s feelings of grief. With his mum very poorly, Jack is worried about what will happen when she’s gone… Will Mummy take her love as well? “My love for you can never leave, It’s like the sun, the air you breathe…”Anna Friend was inspired to write this book in memory of her friend Ellen Wollaston-Cooper, who lost her life to breast cancer, but prepared her young family for the journey they were on with love and strength.
- With mindfulness activities for families to do together to combat feelings of sadness.
- Beautifully illustrated and simply written, it allows the reader to understand how a child might be feeling and gives a voice to those thoughts that are pinging around a child’s head making them feel wobbly and upset.
- Can be shared with younger children or read independently.
- This book series is honest and uses simple language designed to start conversations and provide comfort.
- Already published: Why Does Everything Have to Change? For families going through big changes.
- May 2022: Will Mummy Still Love Me Like Before? For families who have a new sibling on the way.
2360 in Schools Catalogue 2023–24
Big Little Hearts (book 2)
December 2nd, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- It's OK to Cry
- A Problem Shared: Talking About Prejudice
- Collecting Cats (PB)
- Max Magic: The Greatest Show on Earth (Max Magic 2)
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike
- What Happened to You?
- When Sadness Comes to Call
- You Will Be Okay
5booksWhat to Read After: The BFG Pack
- This is Not My Hat
3booksMindful Me Pack
- I, Cosmo
- A Dog Called Homeless
4booksMr Majeika Pack x 4
- When Things Aren't Going Right, Go Left
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- I Don't Want to Wait!
- A Problem Shared: Death
- Let's Stick Together
Bad Guys Movie: Bad Guys Movie Novelization
- A Problem Shared: Bullying
- Why Should I?
- We Found a Cat (PB)
Alex Rider #3: Skeleton Key
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 4 Funny Stories Pack x 3
- Don't Hug Doug (He Doesn't Like It)
I Broke the Internet
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Funny Stories Pack x 3
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc