Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ruthless Romans reveals the grim goings-on of the greatest empire ever, from the terrible twins who founded Rome to the evil emperors who made murder into a sport. Read on for gory details about the cruel Colosseum and the people and animals who were massacred there… and find out how, if you upset them enough, the ruthless Romans would CRUCIFY you. Eeek!
January 5th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dirty Bertie: Mascot!
- The Princess and the Suffragette: a sequel to A Little Princess PB
- Coming Home
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
- The Faraway Truth
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (Sort Of)
John Smith is NOT Boring! #2: Sir John the (Mostly) Brave
John Smith is NOT Boring! #1: Cap'n John the (Slightly) Fierce
- My Naughty Little Puppy: Rascal's Sleepover Fun
- The Lifters (PB)
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
Hamish #2: Hamish and the Neverpeople
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Selma (Book only)
- The Puffin Baby and Toddler Treasury
The Heart and the Bottle
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
5booksNadia Shireen Pk X5
The Wobbly Life of Scarlett Fife
- The Parker Inheritance
- Call Me Alastair
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Caribbean Dozen
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- The Selfish Crocodile
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- Little People Big Dreams Men
- RHS: Nature: A Magical Journey Through the Year