Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Nine tales from the Nine Worlds. Let’s hope Magnus has nine lives… Take a trip through the landscape of the Norse myths with Magnus and his buddies. Ice, fire, thunder and daft mishaps! Find out why Amir Fadlan hates clothes shopping in Midgard. Visit icy Niflheim, as Mallory Keen learns that insulting a dragon is a good idea. And join Alex Fierro as they play with fire (and a disco sword) in the home of the fire giants, Muspellheim. Sounds like fun, right? But watch out for Thor! He’s jogging through all the Nine Worlds so he can log his million steps – and he’s raising quite a stink. Ugh!
- Witty short stories from the world of Magnus Chase
- Signature fun from the myth master, Rick Riordan
- Norse mythology retold with a snappy modern twist
- Rick’s books include the huge Percy Jackson series
- He also wrote the bestselling Kane Chronicles books
This product has not been reviewed yet.