Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.87 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the Laugh Out Loud Book Awards 2020!
Lock up your treasures! Here comes the world’s cutest criminal! Baby Frank might be little, but he knows exactly what he wants in life: a pet. But his parents say pets are for bigger kids. ‘Pets cost too much to keep’, they say. ‘Be happy with your teddy!’ But none of it makes any difference. Baby Frank STILL wants a pet. What’s a baby to do? Rob a bank, of course! But will money buy him the fluffy friend he wants so much? Look out – there’s a new criminal mastermind in town!
- One of the Observer’s best children’s books of 2018
- A hilarious delight – Burglar Bill for a new generation
- Merry rhyming text which is ideal for sharing out loud
- Artwork by Guardian Weekend cartoonist Stephen Collins
- For fans of Chris Haughton, Rob Biddulph and Jon Klassen
“An absolute delight from start to finish.” Evening Standard
“A delightfully funny tale with expressive, detailed illustrations.” Irish Independent
This product has not been reviewed yet.