Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
Who is Greta Thunberg? How did she start fighting for climate change? Why is she so worried about it? What are the facts behind her crusade? And where does she get her energy and courage from? Find out in this insightful guide to the teenage climate activist who is shaking up the globe. Jam-packed with facts about Greta and her mission to save the planet, it also has quotes from her speeches, background facts about climate change, and tips on how you can make a difference.
- A brilliant starter guide to Greta’s climate crusade
- Facts, quotes, inside info and tips on getting involved
- Key facts and inspiring quotes from Greta’s speeches
- Lots of simple advice on how to live a greener life
- A must-read if you’re worried about global warming
This product has not been reviewed yet.